To vs Too Quiz
This to vs too quiz tests your knowledge of which word to use. Remember that to is a preposition with various uses, while too is an adverb, to show excess or meaning also. For example:
- I went to the park
- I want to talk to him
- I'm planning to see him later
- She's a good friend to me
- I've eaten too much (excess)
- That is too expensive (excess)
- Why don't you come too? (also)
- I bought some shoes too (also)
You can learn more about to vs too before taking the to vs too quiz if you are still unsure about how to use them.
Place either to or too into the gap.
much last night. I have a hangover.
the left and you'll see the Houses of Parliament.
I really want you
come with us.
We've all been
preoccupied by the election.
It will take about five hours
get to Paris.
If you come
, I will be so happy.
pass my driving test first time.
hot today. I hope it cools down later.
Your Result is (1/10)